HOPE ACADEMY RWANDA NOW INTRODUCES BOARDING!!!
For Secondary School Boys and Girls
The services include:
Three meals a day, laundry and ironing, cleaning, self-contained bathroom with hot water in small size rooms, access to all facilities including but not limited to swimming pool, soccer field, basketball and volleyball courts, skate park.
* * *
One full time dorm manager as well as two full time Residence Assistants (RAs) will stay with kids 7/24. Cleaner, technician, security guards will be also ready to serve the dorm residents in a secure and home-like warm atmosphere.
* * *
Well planned days, after-school care and full of a variety of activities: Study hours, remedial tutoring, homework sessions and so on. Also other extracurricular activities e.g. tea parties, sports activities, competitions, TV hours etc. at different times.
* * *
You may visit the venue upon appointments. For details and appointments, call us on 0786 67 56 67 or email email@example.com. (Limited space! Hurry to register!)
- Fees: (payable in 4 installments on the same dates as school fees)
- For Rwandan Citizens: RWF2,106,000 (USD2700/year)
- For Non-Rwandan Citizens: RWF2,340,000 (USD3000/year)
- Caution fee (deposit): RWF78,000 (USD100)
- Transport fee (if any): RWF234,000 (USD300/year)
- Beddings: RWF86,000 (USD110/year) (mattress, bed sheet, pillow and pillow case, and blanket supplied by the dorm)
(Bank: I&M Bank, Account name: RECA Ltd, Account number : 010-5042972-01-61 RWF)
* For residents in Rwanda: They may spend weekends (from Friday night to Sunday afternoon) at home with their family upon request.
** For non-residents: They must remain at school premises on the weekends. If the family appoints a legal guardian, they may also spend the weekend with them upon prior request.