Thursday, March 03, 2016
HOPE ACADEMY RWANDA
Gisozi, Kigali / RWANDA
Teachers Needed for 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR at HAR!
We are seeking teachers; qualified, dedicated, self-driven and enthusiastic individuals for the following positions.
- Primary school homeroom teachers
- Preschool homeroom teachers
- English Teachers for primary and secondary
- French Teachers for preschool, primary and secondarys
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology Teachers for secondary (IGCSE)
*** Experience or training in Cambridge Programs is a definite asset ***
(Interviews will be conducted at Hope Academy Rwanda-Gisozi campus or on skype for overseas applications.)
QUALIFICATIONS: Related degree (min Bachelor’s) – 3 years experience – Male/Female
All positions are for one year and full-time, offered in Kigali, Rwanda. Interviews will take place upon appointments after the candidate’s email application. Please see further details below.
- Contract length: 1 year, renewable upon agreement
- Work Schedule: Monday-Saturday; 7.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- Commencement date: August 01, 2016
Interested applicants should send their passport/ID copy, academic credentials, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state in the subject line of your email which position you are applying for, OR ELSE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION!!!